The European Privacy Regulation EU / 2016/679 entered into force on May 24, 2016 and the deadline for adapting to the new privacy obligations is set for May 25, 2018.
Add to this that personal data and confidential information on company data are a fundamental asset for any type of business, especially for the increasingly growing development of automated data processing.
The new fulfilments privacy required by the European Privacy Regulation are numerous and demanding and involve a revolution in business strategies, the reorganization of corporate processes, the redesign of the information system and the review of contracts, proxies and appointments.
Privacy Control is a company specialized in privacy consultancy able to support you and support you in all phases of your path of adaptation to the new European Privacy Regulation.
Our Consultants Privacy will evaluate the current Privacy adjustment status of your company and will plan with you the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to fulfill the following legislative obligations under the new European Privacy Regulation :
- Classification of Personal Data
- Classification of the treatments
- Evaluation of compliance with the Privacy Principles
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Preparation union agreements;
- Definition of security measures
- Editing of the Privacy Management System Manual
- Training courses , including e-learning, on the correct processing of personal data;
- Keeping of the Register of the processing activities (Privacy Register)
- Appointment of the Data Protection Officer ( Data Protection Officer )
- Preparation of the appointments of the Data Processors
- Drafting of information privacy and privacy consent
- Drafting of procedures for the violation of personal data (Data Breach)
- Drafting of procedures for the exercise of the Rights of the interested party
- Certification of the Privacy Management System (Privacy Certification)
- Preventive Consultation, Communications and Notifications to the Privacy Guarantor
- Complaints and Appeals to the Privacy Guarantor
Do not take unnecessary risks waiting for the last moment to adapt, in the event of non-compliance with privacy obligations, the European Privacy Regulation provides for administrative fines of up to € 20,000,000 or up to 4% of your turnover if greater than this amount .