PRIVACY TRAINING and PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Il European Privacy Regulation repeals the Privacy Directive 95/46 / EC and its provisions will become directly applicable in all Member States starting from 2018.
Each Data Controller therefore has the obligation to train its staff and review its privacy management system in order to bring it into compliance with the new legal provisions imposed by the European Privacy Regulation .
Privacy Control provides classroom training courses that allow you to keep your knowledge on privacy constantly updated, adapting to current legislation.
With our different training methods you have the opportunity to develop and deepen adequately all that is relevant to know in your specific area.
You can choose the training course that best suits your needs and requirements.
To whom we turn:
- Data Processors
- System Administrators
- Human Resources Managers
- Internal Privacy Managers
- Marketing managers
The main training courses organized by PrivacyControl, also through associated structures, are divided into:
- Privacy – Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent Provisions of the Guarantor
- THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF THE PRIVACY REGULATION
- THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY PROVIDED BY THE PRIVACY REGULATION
- THE COMPLIANCE OF THE EUROPEAN PRIVACY REGULATION 679/2016